Are you interested in being considered for our team? If so, please check out the details below. We are excited to have you apply.
For the Craftin Desert Diva's Design Team, I'm looking for crafters who:
1. Are willing and able to use clear photopolymer stamps, dies, sequins and other products in the CDD Shop on projects. Most stamp sets include images, so you must be able to color those images. Designer must be willing to promote CDD whenever and wherever possible.
2. Must be able to post regularly to promote CDD products on blog, Facebook, Instagram, groups.
3. Great photographs of your projects is a must.
4. You will be making an average of 6-8 projects a month which consists of regular DT projects along with releases. You must be willing to do tutorials.
5. Are active on Facebook and Instagram. It's a plus if you do You Tube or Periscope Videos. Pinterest , Twitter, and Flicker.
6. Are able to post a project that uses Craftin Desert Diva's products on the CDD blog and their own. If you don't have a blog, this can be easily done.
7. Are able to comment on linky party entries and in the CDD Gallery on FB.
8. Are willing to participate in Blog Hops for Craftin Desert Divas.
9. Are not members of Design Teams for competing stamp companies (sentiments or images).
10. Are able to serve for at least 6 months, from January 2016 - June 2016.
I have to choose a select number of designers to showcase my stamps. Because of this, I'm requesting that should you be chosen as a member of my DT, you not join or currently be serving as a design team member or guest designer for any other competitive stamp companies. If you are currently on another team, but your term ends within Nov-Jan time frame, please let me know when your term ends, so if you are selected there is no conflict of interest.
Design Team members will receive free stamps and discounts to the CDD Shop.
Here's what you need to do if you're interested in being a part of the CDD Design Team:
1. Choose 4 of your favorite projects. They can be projects you've created in the past or new ones you make just for this DT Call. Be sure you include projects that show off a range of your talents, including your use of stamps, including any coloring techniques you use. Image coloring and sentiment stamping are a must.
2. E-mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: DT call
Applications are due by Nov.22 , at 11:59 pm PST.
New Design Team members will be notified by e-mail and then announced on the CDD blog.
Thank you all so much and I look forward to hearing from you!